2022 SCECA-SECA Regional Conference
SCECA and SECA are combining our efforts to have a huge Silent Auction experience for you. The Silent Auction will be located in the Hall of Fame and will be open from 5:00-8:30PM on Thursday, Feb. 3 and all day on Friday, Feb. 4. The auction will close at 5:00PM. You can check back at 6:00PM to see if you are the winner and pay for your auction item.
This year all of the proceeds of the 2022 Silent Auction will go to the Dr. Janie Humphries Student Leadership Development Fund.
This fund was created to promote student membership, support the growth and development of student groups and encourage emerging student leadership within our states. The new initiative is in honor of Dr. Janie Humphries of Louisiana, SECA President 2010-2011, who has worked tirelessly to support student groups in her state and in the SECA region. The Fund will be capitalized by the proceeds of the Silent Auction at the annual SECA conference and any memorial or designated donations that are made to the Association. State affiliates will be eligible to apply for up to $250 per year for the following purposes:
- To promote student membership
- To develop student affiliates or chapters within their state
- To provide initial start-up capital for student affiliates/chapters
- To provide leadership development opportunities for those student affiliates/chapters
- A maximum of $250 per year will be available to each SECA state affiliate unless the SECA Board chooses to enhance the amount available