Crystal Campbell, Interim President
- Executive Board Meetings- will be conducted via teleconference/webinar. I will send out the contact information a week before the meeting so you all can join in. The tentative dates for these meetings will be: June 19, 2018, August 14, 2018, Sept. 11, 2018, Nov.13, 2018, January 15, 2019, Feb. 12, 2019, March 12, 2019, and April 9, 2019. The meeting time will be 6:30-7:30. Who should attend? All Board Officers and anyone who wants to help with planning and implementation of board activities.
- Regular Meetings- When you attend these meetings you will receive DSS credit hours and valuable information. There may be a cost for food and supplies. You will sign up on EVENTBRITE. To access EVENTBRITE, click on the calendar link for CCCCD. The links will be available beginning August 2018. Here are the proposed dates:
- September 29, 2018 (Get Connected: Resource Symposium) 9:00-1:30. You will receive 4 hours of Professional Development. This meeting/training will be held at Trident Tech Building 410/2nd floor. Cost: $10.00 per person. Seating is limited.
- February 1, 2019 at the SCECA Conference in Greenville. Make plans now to attend the conference. You will receive 1 hour of DSS credit. You will also elect our new leaders.
- March 23, 2019 Information forth coming so read your SCOPE newsletters and check with your District One Board.
- May 18, 2019 Information forth coming, so read your SCOPE and check with your District One Board.
- New District Board Officers are:
- Crystal Campbell as Interim President
- Denise Stanley-Baker as Vice President (email@example.com)
- Kristine Ruttan as Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sabrina Marshall as Treasurer (email@example.com)
If you have any questions or training needs, contact any of these leaders. District 1 is looking for a Membership Chairperson. Please contact if you are interested or just want additional information.