By signing the contract form, you agree to the following stipulations:
1. SCECA reserves the right to prohibit any exhibit that is violating SCECA policy.
2. Exhibitors agree to protect and hold harmless the SC Early Childhood Association (SCECA), the Greenville Convention Center, OVG 360 or the city of Greenville, SC and their officers, employees and agents from any and all claims for damages, suits, etc. by any and all persons which may result on account of injury, loss or damage sustained upon the space occupied by the exhibitor, or on account of machinery and property under the control of an exhibitor, his representatives or his agents or employees to his property or wares arising from any course whatsoever prior to, during or subsequent to the period of exhibition. Each exhibitor, by signing the contract to exhibit, understands that he releases SCECA, the Greenville Convention Center, and the city of Greenville, SC and their employees, officers, and agents from and agrees to indemnify each against any and all claims from any such loss, injury, or damage.
3. The Exhibitor shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to the property owned by the Greenville Convention Center, OVG 360 and the city of Greenville, SC, its owners or managers, which result from any act or omission of exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, the Greenville Convention Center, OVG 360 , and the city of Greenville, SC, its owners, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any damages or charges resulting from Exhibitor’s use of property. Exhibitor’s liability shall include all losses, costs, damages or expenses arising from, out of or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the Exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of the Exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the Exhibition premises, or any part thereof. No material may be tacked, glued, screwed, tacked, or otherwise attached to columns, doors, walls, floors or other parts of the building and furnishings.
4. SCECA cannot guarantee against loss or damage of any kind but will endeavor to protect Exhibitors by locking the convention space during the hours that the convention is closed. Exhibitors who choose to insure their products and goods against theft, damage by fire or loss of any kind must do so at their own expense.
5. Any points not covered above are subject to settlement by SCECA. Any violation of these rules and regulations by any Exhibitor will void the agreement for booth space and as such Exhibitor will forfeit all monies that have been paid. The Conference Chairperson shall have the right to terminate the contract for booth space, to enter and take possession of the space at the Exhibitor’s expense. Written notice to terminate the agreement for booth space and/or entry is not required.